Testimonials

As any artist would, I really enjoy hearing how much you enjoy your drawing. It means so much, that something I created could evoke such emotion in someone else.

Besides the testimonials here, there are many located underneath the photos on my Instagram page. I always forget to tell everyone to leave their thoughts here as well. :)

There are testimonials included underneath most of my animal art. If I’ve drawn your furry or feathered baby and would like to share your thoughts here, please do leave your comments below. If you would like to just leave a comment about my art, I would so love for you to do so too! <3

Testimonials and featured posts… Newest near the top. <3

Have I drawn your furry or feathered baby? Please share your thoughts below!

If you would just like to leave a comment, please leave one here. I would love to hear from you!

*If you receive this message, “Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install the Page Links To plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin installed,” please dismiss it and go back to the Testimonials page to leave your comment. :)

Thanks so much to all of you who take time to comment — I truly appreciate it! (All comments are moderated, so your comment won’t show up right away.) :)

22 Responses to Testimonials

1. texasmel2015 says:

I received my painting of Lady yesterday and I could not be happier. JM captured Lady’s soul with her hands and paint; it’s amazing. We’ll be getting another done; this time of our Jake, who we lost a few years ago. I’ve also commissioned her for a wedding gift and have told anyone who will listen about how talented JM is.

• DrawingMom says:

Thank you so much!! Lady was one of the first dogs I painted with watercolors, and I really enjoyed it! Your photo allowed me to capture her beauty, and I’m so glad you love it. :)

2. Deanna says:

I ordered a drawing of mine and my mom’s Virtual Magic Kingdom avatars for my mom for Christmas. This game will always hold a special place in our hearts and JM captured them perfectly! It was everything and more than I could have ever imagined!

3. The drawing of my handsome White Dog, YoYoMa, captures the depth of his soul and perfectly reveals his personality. Her honest representation brings my boy to life and her skillful hands sculpt a male dog at his prime full of pride and triumph.

• DrawingMom says:

The WDA were our first friends in the dog blog world, and we thank you for all your support with Nala when we first brought Bailey home. I really loved drawing YoYoMa — he truly is beautiful. :)

4. Sue says:

Rudy, our yellow Lab, is my husband’s heart dog and I gave JM’s portrait of Rudy as a puppy to my husband. It was a very special gift that he truly loved and something we’ll both treasure forever. JM’s attention to detail was amazing and she captured Rudy’s expression perfectly. Not only is JM a very talented artist, but she was lovely to work with. If you’re considering having a portrait made of your dog, I highly recommend JM!

• DrawingMom says:

I think Rudy was my VERY first drawing in the blog world. It was your amazing photograph that I was drawn to. Thank YOU for posting and sharing it with everyone. I’m so glad you love the drawing! :)

5. We are totally in love with the portrait of Eva!
    JM had captured the spirits of our little princess and her work was so detailed which made Eva looks so alive in the picture. The drawing is framed and displayed in our living room since we got it.
    Thank you so much for drawing our Eva, JM! You’re amazing!

• DrawingMom says:

Thank you so much! Eva was one of my very first drawings in the blog world — she is such a pretty girl!! And you take such beautiful photos of her! :)